Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank YOU ALY....and A SMELLY EXPLANATION

I just wanna take a sec to thank you Aly for the tutorial and help with my blog cuz now it all makes sense (well most of it) and I am excited to use this as my scrapbook and to keep in touch with family and friends...Thanks Aly so much!! You are amazing, creative, adorable and beautiful...Kiss Craig and Ellie for me...miss you!!!


Matter of fact I miss and love ALL of YOU in my family very MUCH! Thankfully this life is not the end and I will try to be good so I can spend eternity with all you smellys...(in case some of you need initiating to the term "smelly" my smelly brother Ryan made it up when we were smelly kids..."smelly" is kind of a term of endearment (sometimes) and we, in the Young family use it when we are describing something smelly but not necessissarily something that smells bad...but definately we use it when you do something smelly. Like if you made a smelly face, a smelly joke or said something smelly! If you just hang around us smelly Youngs for awhile you will get the hang of being smelly. Does that make sense or does that smell? I love the smelly lot of you so yall be good too so we can all be smelly in heaven!

This is an example of my adorable dad being SMELLY!

Love you "D"...you make life fun and smelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment